Monday, March 1, 2010

Mali Jewelry

Mali Jewelry Store Window
204 N. Michigan Ave.


Jewelry:
Mali Jewelry
MU/Hair: Steven Papageorge Salon
Photography: "MQ" Five Rivers Chicago
Graphics: Jhunter Design (Sydney, Aus)
Creative Director: Asha Spacek

I had the opportunity to model Mali jewelry that is now displayed in their store window. It was the first time I had shot for this designer, however, it was an amazing opportunity. The shoot was professional and friendly, which made it that much easier for everyone. I absolutely loved the hair and makeup Steven Papageorge Salon provided and I cannot wait to see their artists again soon. I have worked with them before and they are an amazing team!

The picture doesnt reveal it but it was it was cold!!!!! It was definitely worth it, though! Having spent most of my career on the runway, I am constantly learning the important aspects of print and being able to deliver a picture that is not just good, but great. It takes an hours of hard work and dedication but when it's something you love doing, it will never seem like work :)

This assignment is now checked and on to the next one...

window ad feature at time 2:19